In this article, we will guide you on How to Add Social Media Links to Your YouTube Channel. Do you want to connect with subscribers outside of YouTube? Add links to your social media profiles on your YouTube channel by following our easy-to-follow tutorial. Social media is one of the best ways to keep your subscribers and audience updated about new posts and updates on your YouTube channel.
YouTube, the video-sharing site owned by Google, has hundreds of millions of active users worldwide. Uploading videos to your YouTube channel open up your videos to your subscribers and audience. As your videos become more popular and famous on YouTube. Adding social media links to your YouTube channel can help you build your YouTube subscribers or audience and create a network through each of the social media websites.
You can link your social media network with your YouTube channel, you can make them appear on your channel banner as well. Having them on your banner makes them obvious to your audience or subscribers, so they can connect with you right away 🙂
That said, it’s pretty easy to link your social media handles with your YouTube channel. Here’s how to get started.
How to Add Your Social Media Profile Links to Your YouTube Channel
First of All, log in to YouTube on your desktop computer or Laptop, and follow these steps to add your social links to your channel:
- Click your profile picture icon at the upper-right corner. Then, select Your Channel to go to your Youtube channel.
- Once in your YouTube channel, click Customize Channel. This will take you to your YouTube Studio Page which will open in a new tab.
3: On your YouTube Studio, select Basic info tab.
4: Scroll down on that page. Then, click on Add Link.
5. Fill in the Link title field with the name of the social media network. And then, paste the link to your social profile in the URL field.
6. To add more links, you can click on the Add Link button, and then repeat the above step.
7. To make the social handles and their logos appear on your YouTube channel’s banner, then go ahead and click on the Links on banner dropdown.
8. You can display a maximum of five links on your YouTube banner.
9. Click on Publish once you’ve added all the links you want.
10.Go back to your YouTube channel, and you will see the social media network links displayed on your YouTube channel’s banner and your YouTube Channel’s about page.
Now that you have your social Network links displayed on your YouTube channel, your subscribers can now easily connect with you.
We hope this article helped you learn How to Add Social Media Links to Your YouTube Channel. You may also want to see our list of the How to embed a youtube video in WordPress.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials.